- by Admin
- March 27, 2019
EMI and EMC Testing in Hyderabad has customers covered with a wide range of test facilities that will allow customers to test as per requirements of various regulatory standards and market access requirements as well as beyond the standards, so that customers can know the design limits of their product.
We offer pre-compliance testing services where customers can carry out iterative tests and fix any issues that are identified in the design. We promptly share all the raw test results, so that customers can review them and come up with alternates or fixes to overcome identified issues.
With our compliance testing services, we take control of the product and run them through the full suite of tests as per a given target requirement and furnish fully verified test reports that can be used for further steps to achieve the compliance goal for a region or country or market.
EMTAC stands for Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Thermal Assessments and Certifications. It was established to develop as a premier laboratory and certification body in the fields of physical security products, EMI and EMC Testing in Hyderabad, electrical, electronic and mechanical products.
- EMTAC is committed to good professional practices and compliance to applicable regulations to ensure the quality of its operations in its testing and examination.
- EMTAC shall implement management system as per ISO/ IEC 17025 and other standards, as applicable, to generate technically valid data and results.
- EMTAC is committed to produce reliable test results by combining processes, that promote efficiency, with technology that is appropriate to meet laboratory goals, and operated by staff who are trained and competent to perform work.
- EMTAC shall provide the services in accordance with applicable national and international standards, or any other standard as specified by the customer.
- EMTAC shall ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining independence, impartiality and integrity in its operations and improving its management system continually.