- by Admin
- March 27, 2019
EMI and EMC Testing Services in India
We have our customers covered with a wide range of test facilities that will allow customers to test as per requirements of various regulatory standards and market access requirements as well as beyond the standards, so that customers can know the design limits of their product.
We offer pre-compliance testing services where customers can carry out iterative tests and fix any issues that are identified in the design. We promptly share all the raw test results, so that customers can review them and come up with alternates or fixes to overcome identified issues.
With our compliance testing services, we take control of the product and run them through the full suite of tests as per a given target requirement and furnish fully verified test reports that can be used for further steps to achieve the compliance goal for a region or country or market.
- Radiated Emission 30 Hz to 40 GHz
- Conducted Emission 30 Hz to 30 MHz
- Harmonic Emission Up to 300V (L-N); Up to 32A per Phase
- Flicker Emission Up to 300V (L-N); Up to 32A per Phase
Immunity / Susceptibility Tests
- Radiated Immunity 10 kHz to 18 GHz, Up to 20V/m @ 3m, Up to 100V/m @ 1m
- Conducted Immunity 150 kHz to 230 MHz, Up to 20 Vrms
- ElectroStatic Discharge Up to + 30 kV
- Electrical Fast Transients Up to + 4.8 kV
- Surge Up to + 6 kV
- Power Frequency Magnetic Field Up to 300 A/m
- Pulsed Magnetic Field Up to 1100 A/m
- DC Magnetic Field Up to 1200 A/m
- Voltage Dips & Interruption Up to 300V (AC/DC); Up to 32A per Phase